Dear Stakeholders:

I am excited to announce that DHS’ new and improved website (www.dhs.pa.gov) launched today.

We hope you find the new site to be user friendly, and that you are able to navigate this site to easily find DHS information and materials.

Website features will be in new locations, so we anticipate questions about where to access materials. Our hope is that finding your way around the new site will be easier. However, if you can’t find something, please email us at [log in to unmask].

We will continue to make improvements to the website after its launch, and will keep striving to make it the best possible resource for you and the people we serve.

Sincerely,

Ted Dallas

Secretary

Department of Human Services

 Note: The mandatory compliance date for the implementation of ICD-10 code was October 1, 2015. Claims with dates of service on or after October 1, 2015 must be billed with a valid ICD-10 diagnosis code. Claims with dates of service prior to October 1, 2015 must be billed with a valid ICD-9 code. Additional information regarding the implementation of ICD-10 is available on the Department of Human Services website at: http://www.dhs.state.pa.us/provider/icd10information/index.htm.

Please share this email with other members of your organization as appropriate.  Also, it is imperative that you notify the Office of Long-Term Living for changes that would affect your provider file, such as addresses and telephone numbers.  Mail to/pay to addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers may be updated electronically through ePEAP, which can be accessed through the PROMISe™ provider portal. For any other provider file changes please notify the Bureau of Quality and Provider Management Enrollment and Certification Section at 1-800-932-0939 Option #1.

To ensure you receive email communications distributed from the Office of Long-Term Living, please visit the ListServ Archives page at http://listserv.dpw.state.pa.us to update or register your email address.

NOTICE: This confidential message/attachment contains information intended for a specific individual(s) and purpose. Any inappropriate use, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If received in error, notify the sender and immediately delete the message.