Print

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

The Office of Long Term Living is partnering with Pennsylvania Association of Area Agencies on Aging in inviting you to join us at our fall Provider meeting on October 29, 2014 at the Radisson in Camp Hill, PA.

Please find the registration brochure attached. We are asking that providers register no later than October 22, 2014.

The agenda has yet to be finalized, but topics of interest could include clarification information on provider revalidation, QMET update, and the status of other initiatives.

We look forward to seeing you on October 29th.

If you have questions regarding this email, please contact 717-783-8412.

Please share this email with other members of your organization as appropriate.  Also, it is imperative that you notify the Office of Long Term Living for changes that would affect your provider file, such as addresses and telephone numbers.  Mail to/pay to addresses, email addresses, phone numbers can be updated electronically immediately through ePEAP accessed through the PROMISe provider portal. For any other provider file changes please notify the Bureau of Quality and Provider Management Enrollment and Certification Section at 1-800-932-0939 Option #1.

To ensure you receive email communications distributed from the Office of Long Term Living, please visit the NEW ListServ Archives page at http://listserv.dpw.state.pa.us  to update or register your email address.

NOTICE:  This confidential message/attachment contains information intended for a specific individual(s) and purpose.  Any inappropriate use, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If received in error, notify the sender and immediately delete the message.